CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas in July show

Here are some pictures of the gift card holders I'm working on for this weekend's show.
The gingerbread gift card holder is a new template I tried for the first time today. I really like it! These were a little time consuming at first but once I had the measurements down they were nice and easy. I will definitely include these in a Christmas class this fall so check my class schedule for upcoming events soon.
Here's a picture of what they look like from the front:

They are a 'pop up' holder so when you open the gift card it looks like this:

This is the other style I have been making:

Here is how they look when you pull out the insert:

These were a great seller last year at craft shows. Many of my family and friends purchased these, too! I can design them for any occasion so if you are looking for something specific just let me know and I'll whip something up for you!
Thanks for looking...

No comments: