CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Craft Show Weekend

I wanted to take a minute to post some of the pictures from our craft show from this past weekend. It was a hot one but we were lucky enough to be under a pavilion so we had a shady space. We had a good show even though it wasn't as busy as it has been in years past.
I attend shows with my college roommate Nikki, whose painting skills are just fabulous! She's one of the most creative people I know and we have a great time doing shows together. Many of you know Nikki but for those of you who don't, you have to stop by one of our shows and meet her! As a matter of fact, we will be together at the Back Yard Shopping Event in Beaver tomorrow evening from 6-8...stop by and say hello! I will post more details about that event later today.
Here are some pictures from our display. We had a table of Christmas (b/c the theme was 'Christmas in July') and a table of everyday/summer items.




I will post some individual close up pictures next!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: