CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I have officially begun my stamping and scrapping blog! I will be posting ideas, projects, classes, craft shows, and current specials from SU!. I hope to eventually post a section of video tutorials of some of my favorite projects but that is a long term goal right now.

I have added the current catties from Stampin Up! on the left side of the blog. If you click the catalog you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! website where you can order online. If you would rather order from me directly, you can always just call or email me.

I hope you enjoy the blog and add me to your favorites! Look for me on Facebook, too! Search 'The Lilypad Stamper' and just click 'Like' and you will be able to access my projects and follow my updates. You can also access it directly from the blog. Just click the button on the left side and it will connect you to the page!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: